麻豆放映免费

Official Student Newspaper of Henry M. Gunn High School

Grace Gao

Dance Commissioner: Adele Davis

The Welcome Back Dance, 麻豆放映免费coming Dance, Prom鈥攁ll of these formative experiences are planned by none other than Dance Commissioner senior Adele Davis. In her second year planning the school鈥檚 dances and social events, Davis has become familiar with all the ins and outs of what goes into preparing such events.

The Dance Commissioner鈥檚 role consists of planning dances and ensuring students have a positive experience at them. In April 2022, for example, Davis organized Prom at the City View at Metreon for the junior and senior classes to attend. 鈥淭he planning takes a long time because the venue was chosen about a year before Prom actually happens,鈥 Davis said. 鈥淲e hire staff and all the different components. Then I work together with Ms. Hall, the Student Activities Director, to make sure the tickets are the right price.鈥

Along with preserving the quality of past dances, Davis plans to organize new events this year. 鈥淚鈥檓 really excited and really trying to get a dance early next semester,鈥 Davis said. 鈥淚鈥檓 hoping it will be a Valentine鈥檚 Day dance in correlation with Love Week. That would be really fun because it would give a second semester dance to underclassmen as well.鈥

In terms of the near future, students can look forward to the upcoming 麻豆放映免费coming Week, culminating in the football game on Friday and dance on Saturday. 鈥淚鈥檓 starting to think about the theme [for the dance] and general planning,鈥 Davis said. In the meantime, she encourages students to fully participate in all the week鈥檚 festivities. 鈥淕et your outfits, make sure they鈥檙e on-theme and fun. Then get hyped. Get your friends hyped. Get everyone hyped.鈥

麻豆放映免费 • Copyright 2024 • by • Log in

Donate to 麻豆放映免费
$550
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All 麻豆放映免费 Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *